- On October 14, 2007, Felicia Thomas-Lynn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel wrote and article for her "Faces of Hope" series about Chris Murphy's "Choros" Project. The article is entitled, "Sculpture puts many faces on gun violence".
- On October 11, 2007, Janet Finch from New Moon Productions and Mark Escribano came to film the face-casting for Chris Murphy's "Choros". Her footage and interviews will ultimately be a part of a series entitled, "Guns, Grief, & Grace in America - Everyone's In Its Sights". In the past, her series has been aired on PBS and is used for discussions in K-12 classrooms.
- Jonathan West of MKE (Milwaukee Online) included a comment on the IN:SITE projects on North Avenue in his October 24, 2007 blog.
- Brian Jacobson describes the work on North Avenue in October 2007 issue of Vital Source Magazine. The article is entitled, "IN:SITE unveils Fall 2007 installations".
- Mary Louise Schumacher of Milwaukee Journal Sentinel included a comment on the IN:SITE projects on North Avenue in her Art City blog on November 2, 2007.
- On November 8, 2007, Peggy Sue Dunnigan wrote a story about the projects on North Avenuea for the The Shepherd Express, entitled "Art for the Soul".
- On November 8, 2007, Lilledeshan Bose of MKE wrote and article entitled "Public Art for the Masses" about the projects on North Avenue.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Article
New Moon Productions Website
Jonathan West's MKE blog
Vital Source Magazine Article
Art City blog
The Shepherd Express